Professional Driver Account Opportunities
A Driving Experience that Fits Your Needs
365体育比赛投注We have many different accounts that serve locally, regionally or nationwide. With over 70% of our drivers getting home nightly or weekly along with our diverse services, we give our drivers the flexibility that suits their lifestyle.
365体育比赛投注Our one-way truckload accounts transport a variety of commodities for a diverse customer base.
- Nationwide. Long-haul options throughout the U.S. with through service to Mexico and Canada.
- Network Optimization. Delivers freight through optimized routes through a trailer relay program that provides opportunities for drivers to be home daily.
- Equipment. Offering the industry’s newest truck and trailer fleets, equipped with the latest in safety technology.
- Geographic focus. Area of operation is usually three to seven states.
- Predictability. Most offer daily or weekly home time, great pay, steady runs and company benefits.
- Modern Fleet. With the most advanced trucks and trailers in the industry, Werner equips drivers with the industry-leading equipment.
Our temperature-controlled trailers can be used for a variety of over-the-road (OTR) hauls, including regional, expedited, dedicated, long-haul, LTL, intermodal and international.
- No Touch Freight. 70% of temperature-controlled freight is drop and hook.
- Minimal Stops. Limit the number of multi-stop deliveries; multiple product types included in deliveries to limit seasonality.
- Flexibility. Solo and team driver options.
- Equipment. Access to new temperature-controlled equipment, with an average age of under 3 years.
- Equipment. The Intermodal account utilizes rail owned equipment who have some of the newest containers in the industry; Werner has access to a nationwide fleet of over 70,000 containers
- Home Weekly/Daily. Home weekly guaranteed with home daily available. Flexible start times, reset days, and shifts. Day and night slip seat availability with home daily options depending on account.
- Regional/Local Freight Options. Freight is generally 250 miles from base city.
- Training. Live training from experienced Intermodal drivers including a ride-along and route pairing.
The Flatbed service is the original service offering of Werner Enterprises, starting back in 1956 with one flatbed truck and trailer. Our growing fleet of flatbed trucks and trailers equips our drivers for success with chains, binders, straps and a full set of tarps to properly secure products for delivery.
More than 20 years of cross-border experience shipping freight across Canada.
- Multiple Home Time Packages. Depending on domicile location, options available for 1-day, 2-days and 3-days at home.
- 24/7 Cross Border Support. Canada Briefing Team provides assistance with customs documents and pre-clearing.
- On-premise Support. Locations in Milton, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan to provide cross-border support, maintenance and services.
Average is for Other People
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. If you believe average is for other people and are ready to start your career with Werner, fill out our application or feel free to contact us to learn more.
- Driver Recruiting – 1.800.346.2818
- Driver Safety Line – 1.800.331.0361
- Driver Payroll – 1.800.227.6849
- Driver Permits – 1.800.228.2137 ext. 6677
Have questions about CSA regulations, splitting breaks, or something else?
Download DriveWerner App
Have a Question?
365体育比赛投注We’re here to answer.